highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation
across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud.
Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP
(Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic
processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and
connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center
(Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications;
Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense;
Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths
simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data,
heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and
creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an
adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas,
striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified
team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best
life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
As the Datacenter Ecosystem & Partner Manager, you will be a key member of the Data Center vertical marketing team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience brining technical products to market in collaboration with software vendors and channel partners.
- Engage datacenter customers in the bay area to evangelize implementing acceleration products.
- Leverage datacenter customers engagements to help independent software vendors (ISVs) and open source communities implement acceleration in their applications.
- Develop promotional activities for acceleration with ISV solutions.
- Drive a channel release process including: website content, collateral definition, and partner programs.
- Manage channel conflicts.
- Onboard and develop channel partners for a datacenter acceleration products.
- Work with channel partners and datacenter end customers to identify opportunities, scope size, and identify integration and ecosystem partners.
- Manage product qualification with system integrators.
- Sample and demo unit planning.
- Channel forecasting and inventory programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, computer science, or mathematics. Alternative degrees will be considered for candidates with the right mix of business and technical experience
- 7+ years of industry experience in the technology industry
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing business development, sales, sales engineering, or marketing role.
- Experience with channel and ecosystem development
- Understanding or experience with compute acceleration architectures using technologies such as FPGAs and/or GPUs a plus
- Knowledge of Xilinx specific design experience including demonstrable proficiency with Xilinx design methodology and implementation tools is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, verbal and written, with the ability to interact with and present to customers