Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
The Architecture group in Xilinx plays a pivotal role in development of next generation Xilinx 'All Programmable' FPGA and SOC devices. We are looking for a talented individual at the Sr. Staff level to join the Architecture team in Hyderabad, India.
Typical tasks are a subset of
- Analyze various tradeoffs in architecting Xilinx All programmable devices that meets market requirements:
- Examples: Implications to chip and package design, software, testability, manufacturability, performance, power, cost, yield
- Help architect new features and feature enhancements in interconnect, clocking, configuration, logic and all other aspects of our FPGA and SOC architectures
- Circuit design on industry leading process nodes as required for architectural analysis, test chip design et al.
- Digital logic design (Verilog/VHDL) to capture architecture definition
- Documentation and validation of Architecture intent through specifications and other means
- Bachelor’s in EE & 10+ years' experience || Masters with 8+ years || PhD with 6+ years of relevant experience
- CMOS transistor level custom circuit design on advanced process nodes, including FinFETs
- Die-package interactions and implications on architecture and design
- Digital logic design and HDL languages (Verilog/VHDL)
- Scripting languages (Tcl, Perl)
- Familiarity with FPGA architectures and tool flow
- Good knowledge of system architecture in various end markets (Wired/Wireless/Automotive etc) is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential, the job tends to be highly interactive
- Able/willing to work with teams globally