Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Xilinx is currently searching for an experienced Hyperion Developer. The successful candidate will provide support for Oracle ePBCS and Hyperion Essbase applications working with users to understand their requirements, define and implement solutions that meet their needs.
Manage and resolve assigned production support incidents
Create technical design specification, develop and deliver solution based on business requirements
Perform unit testing, co-ordinate user testing and implement solution following release process
Identify recurring issues and implement permanent corrective actions
- 4+ years experience in Hyperion Essbase and Hyperion Planning; Experience in version 11.1.2.* is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Computer Science
- Demonstrate strong technical skills in Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Oracle EPBCS and FDMEE/Data Management.
- Knowledge of the EPBCS modules and recent experience in one or more EPBCS modules
- Extensive experience with Business Rules, MaxL and Calc scripts is a must
- Experience working on Windows and a Unix/Linux platforms
- Experience with Smart View, Web forms and Financial Reporting
- Good functional knowledge of financial systems and business processes, especially around planning, budgeting, & forecasting
- Oracle Relational Database experience
- SQL, PL/SQL – Ability to understand and write simple to complex SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures
- Knowledge in Unix and C-Shell script coding
- Experience working with database tools like TOAD or equivalent
- Knowledge of Project life cycle phases – Gather requirements from business stakeholders, understand requirements and write design documents, develop and implement Hyperion Essbase/Planning solutions. Conduct end to end unit testing and provide guidance and support during user testing.
- Strong team work and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Other Desired skills
- Experience in Hyperion Upgrade / Installs is a plus
- OBIEE experience a plus
- Able to transfer knowledge by training and documentation