The Silicon development team is looking for verification engineers for the verification of next generation DSP processors in Silicon
Responsibilities include the following:
Will be working with a team of design and verification engineers and play an important role in the verification of a next generation DSP architecture in Silicon
Work with Architecture, design and software teams to create block and subsystem level verification testplans and develop testcases for verifying next generation multi-core DSP processors
Create testbenches, testplans and testcases starting from the architecture/ implementation specification, and work with architecture, design, verification and software teams to ensure micro-architecture and design is fully verified/validated across multiple platforms
Debug failures in simulation / emulation of the design on multiple platforms and assist in identifying / obtaining and verifying design changes
- Bachelors or Masters in electrical or computer engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the area of processor / SoC verification.
- Experience in verification of one or more of the following: multi-core processors including SIMD, Vector processors, floating point, etc. is a plus.
- Experience in SoC verification a plus
- Ability to debug failures in RTL and enviroment on different verification platforms
- Strong analytical problem solving, and attention to details
- Strong experience HDL, verification, and general computational logic design/verification concepts
- Expertise in Verilog/System Verilog, C/C++/SystemC, UVM, Scripting languages like Perl/Python, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated