DescriptionXilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
· Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
· Experience and understanding of one of the following fields:
o Machine Learning.
Comfortable with design & training of neural networks with one or more of the common frameworks
o High Performance Computing
o Signal processing, or image processing
o Architectures for dedicated high-speed applications
· Some exposure to concurrent programming and demonstrated programming skills
· Basic understanding of computer architectures and run-time systems
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written
· Strong analytical skills
· Flexibility, interest in technology, eagerness to learn, with a good attitude towards work