Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer and the Senior Vice President, Corporate Development & Investor Relations.
Provide executive administrative support to the EVP & CFO, and the SVP of Corporate Development & Investor Relations
Calendar management including internal and external meetings, paying attention to related logistic management such as attendance tracking and action item follow-up
Arrange all facets of meeting set-up (conference rooms, IT support, WebEx/audio, etc.)
Coordinate calendars with other executive assistants consistent with corporate priorities
Organize domestic and international travel arrangements and logistics, including building travel agendas and schedules
Conduct small projects involving web research
Prepare and process expense reimbursements and reconcile corporate Pcard statements
Administrator and owner of SharePoint and other related sites
Contributing partner within the administrative community
Work can be extremely time sensitive and/or highly confidential nature
- Discretion and confidentiality are a must
- Rapidly understand organization and executive priorities and incorporate into management support
- Ability to anticipate needs and potential problems and provide solutions in calendar management and travel
- Drive opportunities to improve management of the CFO front office
- Works smart and productively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Can manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently
- Comfortable with changing priorities
- Good partnering skills
- Experience interacting with Executives, Board of Directors, customers, partners, etc.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated skills using technology to improve personal and work group efficiency
- Basic accounting and finance knowledge a plus
- 10 years administrative or related experience
- Bachelor degree, preferred