Senior Desktop Client Services Administrator
The Xilinx IT Team have a newly created role for a Senior IT End-User Services Administrator to join their Global End-User Services team. The successful candidate will play a key role in the identification, delivery and support of core client services to our global employees.
- Is focused on maintaining a high quality User Experience
- Architects, designs, deploys and supports End User client services with a strong focus on M365 solutions
- Understands end-point security solutions and tools to monitor and secure Xilinx IP
- Has a broad understanding of Information Security, Business Applications, Enterprise Systems and Servers, Security Operations, and Global Networks.
- Manages and coordinates with other IT units on remediation of end-user / end-point issues impacting on User Experience
- Translates and aligns customer needs to SMART IT Goals.
- Stays abreast of the latest on-premise, cloud, and hybrid productivity solutions for end-users, ranging from small to mid/large enterprise solutions. Has attended conferences, peer connect events, etc. to learn “what’s around the bend” and to present back to management relevant content
- Creates and maintains a strong communication process to keep customer relationships and expectations healthy and positive.
The candidates should be able to demonstrate the following;
- The ability to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- The ability to negotiate the expectations of multiple key stakeholders.
- Prior projects or engagements that show they have provided advice and guidance to others during the execution of those engagements.
- An up-to-date knowledge of IT industry trends with a particular focus on client side and cloud technologies
- Effective written communication skills, i.e. emails, newsletters, PPT presentations, meeting minutes
- Documentation, governance, metrics, and general PowerPoint flow and craftsmanship
Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Microsoft 365 (M365) servicing models and deployment. Specifically, experienced in all branches of Windows 10 Enterprise and Office ProPlus servicing models and deployment.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft eco-system surrounding the above (e.g. Microsoft OMS EMS, SCCM, etc.)
- Client / End-point optimization, automation; drives for standardization
- Endpoint management experience (Microsoft SCCM/Intune/EMS, LANDesk, Kace, etc.)
- Experience in client security solutions (McAfee, Defender, etc.)
- Understanding of Mobile Device Management solutions and policies, as well as issues surrounding these services
- Communication, both broad and focused technical conversations
- Customer Service Management, Strong Relationship building skills, Build Rapport
- Demonstrated IT Project Management experience, having managed delivery of a project(s) from Concept through to Production Deployment
- Experience with ServiceNow or equivalent Service Portal solution, including scripting, would be desirable.