IT End-User Services Support Specialist
The Xilinx IT Team have a new role for an IT End-User Services Support Specialist to join their Global End-User Services team. The successful candidate will play a key role in the deployment and support of core client services to our global employees.
- Is focused on maintaining a high quality User Experience
- Provides high quality support for end user desktop client solutions, both hardware and software, as well as Media Services (Video Conf, WebEx, large meeting support)
- Participates in projects which impact on end user services. Participation may involve solution development, deployment, documentation and/or testing
- Coordinates with other IT units on remediation of end-user / end-point issues impacting on User Experience
- Stays abreast of the latest on-premise, cloud, and hybrid productivity solutions for end-users, ranging from small to mid/large enterprise solutions
- Creates and maintains a strong communication process to keep customer relationships and expectations healthy and positive.
The candidates should be able to demonstrate the following
- Working knowledge of key end user productivity solutions including Windows 10, Outlook 2016, Office ProPlus and Skype for Business
- An up-to-date knowledge of IT industry trends with a particular focus on client side and cloud technologies
- Examples of using taught or self-learned skills to provide effective solutions to previously unknown end user issues or to automate IT process/procedures
- Strong and effective interpersonal communications skills
- Effective written communication skills, i.e. emails, newsletters, PPT presentations, meeting minutes
Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Previous End user client technical support in a multinational environment
- Working experience in the procurement, deployment and support of hardware and/or software solutions to end users
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Microsoft 365 (M365), Windows 10 Enterprise and Office ProPlus
- Knowledge of Endpoint management solutions (Microsoft SCCM/Intune/EMS, LANDesk)
- Knowledge of client security solutions (McAfee, Defender, etc.)
- Communication, both broad and focused technical conversations
- Customer Service Management, Strong Relationship building skills, Build Rapport