develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid
innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to
the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and
the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most
dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable,
intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets
including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired
Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace &
Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core
strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion
of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and
creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an
adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas,
striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified
team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best
life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Responsible for developing methodologies to simulate and/or run STA Tools to capture FPGA Timing.
- Design, implementation, test, integration and delivery of system level digital designs for FPGA blocks timing verification
- Apply STA of concepts and related tools to generate, debug and validate timing models and correlate timing values to silicon measurements.
- Need to lead projects for single chip and stacked silicon full chip timing model validation and characterization and Tuning of Timing files.
- Provide project schedule estimates, progress updates and technical risk identification
- Develop design specifications based on project requirements
- Need to maintain an effective communication with local and remote teams
- Ensure to complete design and timing verification tasks within allotted timeline
- Bachelors or Masters in Electronics engineering with 8 to 12 years of experience in Digital Design or Silicon characterization
- Should be knowledgeable about all the internal blocks of FPGA like DSP, BRAM, I/O etc
- Good understanding of device technology, custom circuit and digital designs and electrical analysis
- Strong scripting skills using Perl, Python, C-shell or similar scripting languages.
- Experience with Xilinx FPGA design/ implementation tools a plus
- Good analytical, communication, presentation and troubleshooting skills are required