Business Data Analyst (155297)
Xilinx Ireland is hiring a degree qualified Business Data Analyst to join our Business Operations & Pricing team based in our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland.
This is a newly created position - the main focus be will on the development of business KPIs and MI reports, partnering with the business managers, in order to drive the business strategy.
You will work on a number of key strategic data-focused projects and be the “go-to” person for business and data analysis within this team.
Develop business KPIs and MI reports, partnering with the business managers, in order to drive the business strategy
Work with the business managers, analyse complex and large amounts of business information to understand and improve Xilinx business practices.
Work on key strategic projects aimed at improving processes and results. Use knowledge of the technology industry, sales process and products to holistically understand and implement business processes
Make recommendations based on strong in-depth analysis which mitigate risk and achieve business objectives.
Support the pricing teams in analytics as per needs.
Create and deliver presentation material on the effectiveness of pricing strategy and other relevant topics.
Utilize solid business and financial acumen when analysing financial impact.
Evaluate the effectiveness of pricing strategies and make recommendations to improve
Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Science, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related field.
In addition, you should be –
- Comfortable working on fluid, dynamic and ambiguous projects, where tasks become clearer as the project progresses.
- Self-motivated, analytical & meticulous individual who can work with minimal supervision.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively across different teams and with internal and stakeholders.
- A strategic thinker: Able to link smaller details to the broader strategic picture—such as, business goals, brand, customer attributes, and risks.
- A fluid communicator: Articulate complex concepts in a clear, concise audience appropriate manner. Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences.
- A strong team player: Work effectively with teams across different regions and functions. Build trust with and support from all levels of the organization.
Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.