Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
1. Manage key Consumer AVB accounts
Establish strategic partnership with ley Consumer AVB accounts
Establish strong relation with executives and key persons in customers
Be a trusted adviser for key industrial, consumer accounts
2. Achieve quarterly goal each of Design Win(DW), Design Registration(DR), Revenue.
3. Create and update DW plan
* Keep maintaining and updating the plan to be used as day-to-day sales plan instead of presentation purpose
4. Complete basic survey of business opportunity (TAM/SAM) at assigned accounts.
*DWs, DRs and Revenue target above should be achieved through good teamwork with distributor
*Be a good example of FPGA sales person for distributor
1. Minimum 5 years' sales experience of semiconductor/electrical components
2. Experience of sales to JPN Industrial, Consumer accounts such as Sony, Toshiba, Olympus,Canon
3.Basic English communication skills in e-mail and conversation
4. Management experiences of distributor
5.Capability of creating and updating strategic account plan
6.Engineering background preferred