Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
- Process incoming quotes from Sales and Distributors based on given guidelines and process flow.
- Identifies pricing errors and actively works with stakeholders and Biz Managers to resolve them
- Liaise with Global distributors, EMS and Sales to ensure pricing consistency and integrity to Xilinx global policies.
- Ability to conduct data analysis, synthesize results and make recommendations for management reporting purpose.
- Manage ad-hoc projects that are relevant to the job function
- Uses knowledge and experience to analyze, initiate and lead implementation of improvement programs and initiatives within quotation process.
Education Requirements / Years of Experience
Degree/Diploma with 6 years of relevant experience.