Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Part of verification engineering team in Xilinx, and work with a cross geographic team to verify PCIe Gen 5 based design
- Work with Architecture, design and software teams to contribute to the verification at block / sub system level verification environments
- Develop different verification platforms in SystemC/System Verilog including utilization of Emulation/Prototyping platforms
- Verify the architecture and performance of the design
- Work with Architecture and Software teams to ensure micro-architecture and design is fully verified/validated across multiple platforms
- Responsible for a comprehensive verification plan and drive the implementation of verification test cases from applications and other sources
- Collaborates with program management to verify that components meet technical specifications and quality requirements
- Collaborates with other hardware and software groups to ensure effective component integration within the larger system
- Supports Test Engineering or customer verification engineering teams in the setting up of valid test verification criteria and plans
- Manages regression suites for products, and contributes to the tool flow
- Bachelors / Masters in electrical or electronics engineering
- 7-9 years of total work experience of which 3+ years of experience in the verification of PCI Express
- Sound knowledge of PCIE Protocol with good understanding of the Transport Layer.
- Understanding PCIE Root Complex design and verification
- Prior experience with PCIE-AXI bridge is highly desirable.
- Experience with PCIE bring up with Serdes .
- Familiarity with AMBA AXI3/AXI4/APB protocols.
- Experience with integrating PCIE Vip from third party vendors.
- Write functional coverage as needed.
- Work with design teams on code coverage analysis and closure
- Experience in specifying and developing the verification infrastructure
- Strong foundation in SoC architecture and verification of multi-core processors is a plus
- Strong analytical problem solving, and attention to detail
- Strong experience in HDL, verification, and general computational logic design/verification concepts
- Expertise in Verilog/System Verilog, C/C++/SystemC, UVM, Scripting languages like Perl/Python, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated