Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Position : Senior Software Engineer II
· Background in EDA tools development preferred
· Strong background in computer algorithms and data structures.
· Strong background in C++ programming, including familiarity with boost and STL
· Excellent problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box
· Experience with production software quality assurance practices, methodologies and procedures
· Excellent communication skills and experience working with global teams #hot
BS or MS in CS, EE or CE with 6+ years of software development experience
Preferred: Exposure to any of these areas:
· RTL Simulation