Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
SharedExternal Supply Chain Acumen
Planning Analysis and Execution
- Builds basic understanding of customers, products, and suppliers
- Responds to external changes in manner that aligns to management expectations
Process and System Proficiency and Innovation
- Develops a basic understanding of all inputs, outputs, and mechanics for standard planning analysis
- Drives execution effectively to achieve established metrics
Stakeholder Communication and Coordination
- Builds understanding of and basic capability in using essential planning tools and systems within area-of-responsibility
- Applies understanding of planning tools and systems appropriately to perform area-of-responsibility tasks
- Builds understanding of key Xilinx planning stakeholders and what they bring to ' or require from -- planning within area-of-responsibility
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
Years of Experience: