Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
AS part of the SOC performance verification team, you will be working closely with the design, architecture team for ensuring the performance of Xlinx next generation SOC are expecting performance target.
- Define verification architecture, develop verification plans, implement verification environment and verify ASIC blocks and subsystems using advanced verification methodologies
- Define overall verification strategies, methodologies, and simulation environment
- Work with RTL designers and system architects to develop verification plans based on specifications.
- Run simulation regressions, analyze and debug failures
- Generate code coverage and functional coverage reports
- Create, track, and close Bugs in bug tracking tools #ey
BS , MS in EE or CS is required
Years of Experience:
7+ verification related experience