highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation
across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud.
Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP
(Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic
processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and
connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center
(Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications;
Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial
Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously
address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous
computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and
creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an
adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas,
striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified
team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best
life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Customer Operations Account Manager
Strategic Account Management
- Builds and nurtures strong value-add relationships with key customers
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency, personal responsibility, and follow through with commitments made to the customer
- Successfully follows Xilinx's account management framework and completes assigned actions
- Builds understanding of account decision-makers, and the account drivers and priorities essential for building a successful support strategy
- Applies sound customer satisfaction and retention strategies to all customer interaction situations
- Keeps key stakeholders updated on customer issues
- Incorporates account management best practices into assigned activities
- Builds understanding of how Xilinx's supply chain provides value to customers
- Actively works with account teams and stakeholders to manage key changes (e.g., pricing, product discounts)
- Builds understanding of key operations-related contract terms and conditions for assigned accounts
Supply Chain Assurance Management
- Builds understanding of essential supply chain management tools (e.g., databases, spreadsheet templates)
- Executes timely/ongoing review of customer backlogs and collaborates with stakeholders to resolve (e.g., factory, finance, sales, and customers)
- Manages business through all stages of the product lifecycle (NPI, EOL)
- Manages inventory and DOI (Days of Inventory) to prevent incurring inventory cost to Xilinx)
- Supports implementation of supply chain initiatives as assigned
- Effectively manages product discontinuation notices (PDNs), product change notifications (PCNs)
- Effectively manages material review board (MRB) activities (e.g., executes parts recall based on quality problems; handles return material requests)
- Critically assesses supply/demand data to ensure optimum inventory levels, identify risk and recommend corrective actions
Continuous Operations Process Improvement
- Actively champions and participates in operations-oriented process improvement projects
- Successfully adopts operational process improvements
- Effectively represents process changes to key stakeholders (e.g., provides a clear rational for changes, articulates benefits, achieves buy-in)
Customer Expedite and Escalation Management
- Builds understanding of Xilinx's expedite guidelines and processes to better support day-to-day expedite operations and customer escalation calls
- Develops a solid understanding of market segment requirements and key customer business drivers that cause expedites
- Actively communicates with customers throughout the expedite lifecycle (e.g., communicates progress)
- Works with stakeholders (operations, sales, distribution) to resolve expedite requests, forecast adjustments, and customer shortages
- Develops key information to manage expedites based on a better understanding of root causes (e.g., supply/demand waterfall, customer run-rates)
- Manages standard, purchase order or forecast-based supply chain programs for key Xilinx direct customers or distribution channels
- Builds understanding of the tools required for successful forecasting (e.g., spreadsheet templates, Monster forecast, forecast waterfalls, databases)
- Monitors the consumption rate and ordering patterns of devices and makes appropriate recommendation for entry and management in Xilinx' forecast systems
- Actively monitors weekly customer forecasts and/or orders as a basis for customer and stakeholder discussions targeted to ensuring accurate supply alignment
- Independently performs standard demand/supply analysis
- Effectively manages on-time revenue forecasting as assigned
- Monitors and minimizes the actual production of finished goods to what was forecast
- Build relationships with others in team who can provide information, intelligence, support, and other ways to help.
- Work as part of the team and takes a personal interest in others (e.g., by asking about their concerns, interests, family, friends, hobbies) to develop relationships.
- Help to build stories, analogies, or examples that effectively illustrate a point.
- Assist in pulling together graphics, or slides that display information clearly with high impact.
- Gains the support of others in meeting objectives as set out by team leads.
Internal Customer Focus
- Makes themselves aware of internal customers and their needs as a primary focus
- Instil knowledge of customer relationships.
- Work with team to readjust priorities to respond to changing customer demands.
- Look to maintain a level of service to quickly and effectively solve customer problems.
- On identifying internal customer, develop and maintain relationships.
- Look to develop trust and credibility with the customer.
- Finds ways to measure and track customer satisfaction.
- Understands responsiveness to customers' objectives and needs.
- Goes the extra mile to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
- Coordinates with NPI Ops, sales and marketing to ensure product deliverables are met for customer
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of customer NPI needs
- Builds understanding of new product initiatives (e.g., ramp date, preliminary demand forecast for assigned account)
- Builds awareness and familiarity of NPI release schedules and supply availability
- Meets with team leads to gain key internal customers information to better understand sales challenges and customer perspectives
- Starts to build understanding of the regulations and regulatory compliance resources available for performing compliance-related maintenance or reporting tasks
- 3rd Level Qualifications in Business, Supply Chain Management or related discipline
Years of Experience
- Minimum of 1-2 Years’ experience in Supply Chain or Customer Management
- Strong analytical skills, good business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player essential