highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation
across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud.
Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP
(Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic
processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and
connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center
(Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications;
Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial
Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously
address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous
computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and
creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an
adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas,
striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified
team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best
life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Xilinx is looking for an energetic, motivated and seasoned software manager to join a growing and innovative team at our San Jose headquarters. You will primarily be providing technical and project leadership to a bright team of engineers developing software solutions using AI frameworks and Linux kernel for heterogeneous Multi-processor systems designed for Xilinx next-generation SoCs.
- Lead a team responsible for :
- Contributing to the architecture and design of the overall AI solutions platform.
- Optimizing the AI solutions developed for performance and designing them for scalability.
- Developing Bare Metal and/or Linux drivers for AI acceleration engines using Xilinx SOCs.
- Developing Heterogeneous memory Management solutions for Asynchronous Multi-processing platforms.
- Evaluating AI solutions developed by Xilinx and performing comparative analysis against other industry solutions.
- Developing debug and performance analysis tools and infrastructure for AI solution development.
- Work with different teams to identify problems and create solutions
- Delivering software solutions in line with product roadmap on time with high quality.
- Lead cross function interaction and engagement with various key player and stakeholders in the organization.
- Responsible for all the phases of software development, from requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and final release to customers.
- Provide executive level status and communication on the project execution and deliverables.
- Responsible for working with customers and internal support teams for resolving critical customer escalations.
- Project planning activities – creating project plans/schedule, resource allocation, tracking, risk analysis and mitigation, customer delivery
- Team coaching to motivate team to deliver high quality products and on-time deliveries
- Do hands-on work as needed
- Proficient in the design, implementation, documentation and testing of software code implementing product features and requirements
- Proficient in skills, tools and methods to advance the quality, consistency, and timeliness of Xilinx software products
- MSCS, MSCE, MSEE plus at least 7 years of professional experience or BS plus at least 9 years of experience.
- Experience with using AI frameworks like Caffe, Tensor flow, Theano, MXNet, etc.
- Expertise on AI application stacks including OpenCV, OpenCL, OpenVX, etc.
- Expertise with Deep Neural network architectures like CNN, RNN.
- Experience with C/C++, Embedded systems and Linux kernel/driver development for multi-processor heterogeneous systems.
- Experience with Linux heterogeneous memory management, multi-processor synchronization and communication.
- Experience using Acceleration platforms like GPU, TPU, APU, FPGAs.
- You must be capable of working in a dynamic, high pressure environment.