Senior System Verification Engineer
Jul 11, 2018
highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation
across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud.
Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP
(Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic
processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and
connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center
(Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications;
Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial
Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously
address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous
computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and
creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an
adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas,
striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified
team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best
life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Responsible for test plan documentation and test case reviews
- Develop the diagnostics and application software for verifying all the various hw features
- Responsible for board bring up activities
- Responsible for bringing up the interfaces like Ethernet, USB, SD/eMMC, i2c,spi .. and should verify all the supported features.
- Analyze the bring up issues and should communicate to Hardware and software teams for immediate resolut
- Proactive and periodic communication to all the stakeholders.
- Responsible for test case automation and regression management
- Good System Level understanding, Good understanding of ARM architecture and exposure to various high speed IO like USB 3, 10 G Ethernet, SATA, PCIE etc
- Good Debugging Skills
- Should have a thorough understanding of different test methodologies and testing tools
- Good understanding and experience in different scripting languages like Perl, Tcl, Python, etc
- Good understanding of different test tools used for managing the test requirements and automation
- Experience working on system level testing which includes both software and hardware for electronic products
Years of Experience